BrowseBlast is the Most Powerful Web Accelerator Available!
Browsing the Internet with a dial-up connection can be painfully slow. In fact, 90% of all Internet users complain
their dial-up connection is too slow. Fasten your seatbelt! BrowseBlast is an exciting new subscription-based product
that lets you surf the Internet up to 6 times faster than a typical dial-up connection. BrowseBlast turns dial-up
connections virtually into broadband and makes broadband connections really take off.
View a demonstration here
How to Get BrowseBlast
Before using BrowseBlast Plus, you will need:
Dial-Up & BrowseBlast
For only $14.95/mo
I am not using Auracom for my Internet access & would like to sign-up for a Dial-up Account with BrowseBlast Plus.
- Internet Connection: Generally Dial-up
- Browser: IE 5+ or Netscape Navigator 4.7 +. Opera or Mozilla require additional configuration.
- Windows OS: Pentium PC 200MHz or better with Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP, Mac OS: 10.2 + (Linux is currently not supported).
- Available Disk space: 5 MB
- System Memory (RAM): 64 MB of RAM recommended
Tell Me More About BrowseBlast Plus
- BrowseBlast speeds up your auracom.com Internet connection, by up to 6 times.
- Browse the net at near-DSL speeds, at a fraction of the price.
- You get high-speed data transmission without the high speed cost.
- BrowseBlast doesn't alter your current software. It's non-intrusive.
- Easy to install and runs seamlessly after you've dialed up.
- Lets users specify the desired image quality and in turn, the speed of surfing.
- View a demonstration here!